Remote work is gaining ground in 2022. A recent survey by IWG (the International Workplace Group) determined that 70% of the world’s professionals work remotely at least one day a week, with 53% based outside their workplace at least half of the week.
Taking all this into account, companies have begun to look for trusted partners who can provide consistent support and services, such as the installation of new hybrid infrastructures, or helping with their everyday IT operations.
So far, MSPs have been meeting this demand by offering multiple solutions that help employees work remotely without any problems.
What are the main cybersecurity solutions remote workers need?
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Virtual Private Network
- DNS Filtering to secure DNS traffic
Why is a web filtering important and what are the main features necessary for MSPs?
Managed services providers struggle to find the best web filtering solutions. Today, the market is flooded with options, and each promises a great deal of features. However, most of those stay on a roadmap without moving forward and coming to life.
Web filtering for businesses is essential because it stops employees from accessing harmful and malicious content when they use the corporate network. It also offers other benefits like monitoring and maintaining their productivity at the highest level.
Web filtering options include many features, such as threat intelligence and pre-defined categories. They also have filter per profile (or policy) monitoring. However, not all providers offer these options with them being of good quality.
SafeDNS, a cloud-based solution for web-content filtering that uses artificial intelligence to fight cyber threats, have constantly been improving those features while providing others that serve MSPs directly. SafeDNS offers a special admin dashboard – that can be fully white-labeled – mainly developed for MSPs to create and modify filtering plans for their clients.
The MSP admin panel comes with an API for their integrations along with manuals and 24/7 friendly support that is ready to assist you with all kinds of issues. And it doesn’t just stop there; the product comes at a very competitive price with attractive discounts for MSPs to help them resell the product and increase the revenue.
Features of SafeDNS
- Advanced threat intelligence against malware, ransomware, phishing, botnets
- Predefined categories can each be blocked by a single click
- Granular block/allow list and allow only features
- Anycast servers with low latency
- Agent roaming client
- Multi-filtering policy
- User-friendly dashboard
- Helps MSP clients to comply with the local regulations
- Monitoring the network use and detailed reports
- Multi-tenant plan
Benefits of SafeDNS
- A volume-based discount for MSPs, up to 40%
- Central admin panel for client accounts
- White label for MSPs to promote their brand (Logo & Domain )
- Easy deployment and management
- API complete manual
- 24/7 friendly support (calls, email, live chat)
- 14-day trial for each potential client you have
You can register for the reseller plan using this link; no deposit necessary; you can test the service for up to 14 days and only start paying when you get paid by your first client who uses our service.